How to increase your chances of targeting the right accounts first
How can you find out which companies are interested in you and your solutions, before you start your demand generation program, and before you start selling? Consider these clues:
- Did someone from your target account visit your website recently?
- Did someone from your target account consume content in social media?
- Did someone from your target account consume content via your marketing automation?
- Did someone from your target account attend your live or virtual event?
- Did someone from your target account search for information on products and solutions like yours?
- Did someone from your target account view, read or download content about problems that you can solve?
- Is someone from your target account participating in conversations about problems that you can solve?
- Is someone from your target account sharing information about relevant problems and solutions?
If you answered yes to any of the above – Congratulations; You have identified intent at your target account. Now let’s go find the right contacts at those targeted accounts.
Share the account information with marketing to make sure you are getting air cover and ground cover for your sales team. Ask marketing to target this account. Ask the demand gen team to get you all the relevant contacts at this account. You will be happy you did.
Accounts that are showing intent convert into sales opportunities 10-20% more often than non-intent accounts. Get your Intent Mojo going.
Contact Isabelle at SImplyDIRECT to talk about how we use intent data to capture sales leads and open doors for sales people.